Over the years, Graham Stamping company has established and maintained many professional partnerships with fellow industry leaders. Our partnerships allow us to complete the highest quality of work as quickly as possible for our clients. Just a few of our partnerships include:
15 Raw Material Suppliers
- Our raw material sources are IATF 16949 and ISO 9001 certified. We do not source from anywhere that uses conflict minerals.
- We have multiple 15+ year partnerships capable of handling various processes to achieve any hardness requirements.
- Able to handle both barrel and rack plating. Our sources specialize in various forms of zinc, zinc-nickel alloy, zinc iron, and tin plating.
- We regularly deal with multiple types of coatings, including electroplating and adhesive bonding coatings for rubber to metal processes.
- If we are not able to handle your project on our in house robotic MIG and resistance welding stations, we have the partnerships to handle your welding challenges.
Nuts and Bolts
- Our fastener suppliers are able to handle all types of nuts, bolts, and screws. We also have the equipment to handle the staking or welding to a stamped part.
Tool and Die Design and Building
- Our tooling relationships are second to none. We are able to handle highly complex parts for many industries thanks to our internal tool and die team. Beyond our in-house operations, we maintain external partnerships to support that tool for the life of your part.